Are you looking to protect yourself, your finances, and your future against drug possession charges? You need to contact Covington drug crime attorney Ernest J Bauer Jr Law Office LLC immediately. Our legal team can help you reduce or dismiss your drug crime defense charges by taking an aggressive, out-of-the-box approach. We can defend against any state or federal drug offense.
Louisiana considers it illegal to possess a wide range of drugs and substances. You could be charged criminally if you live in Louisiana with a felony or misdemeanor in Covington if you have any dangerous substances (CDS).
1) In your hand: Drugs in your pockets, purse, hands, or system may be in your possession.
2) Any illegal narcotics found on your private property are in your possession. A simple example of Drugs found in a living room may not suffice to charge you, but drugs found in your bedroom and private bathroom will be valid.
3) You have control of the CDS: If you have control over the CDS but not its actual possession, you can still be charged for drug possession. For example, police could find narcotics inside a borrowed car, even though you were unaware of illegal drugs.
A small number of illegal drugs might not seem to be a significant concern for many people. Law enforcement does not consider it a minor drug crime. As the penalties for possession of Schedule V drugs, which are the most severe CDS category, suggest.
1) Fine of $5,000
2) Five years in prison
3) Mandatory drug counseling
4) Lengthy probation
As the drug’s list and quantity increase, the penalties will rise. Drug possession charges can lead to a sentence of up to 30 years in prison and fines over several hundred thousand dollars. You must be prepared to retain a Covington, LA criminal lawyer to fight for your rights to avoid being ruled by the law. Contact our Covington criminal defense attorney now. You don’t have time to waste.
a) Drug Crimes
b) Drug Possession
c) Federal Crimes
e) Juvenile Crimes
h) Sex Crimes
i) Theft Crimes
j) Violent Crimes
k) Weapon Crimes
l) White Collar Crimes
1) Award-Winning Legal Advocacy
2) We have been recognized for our client service and courtroom representation.
3) A tough, aggressive defense
1) Battle-tested criminal defense lawyer near me defender when you are facing a criminal justice system that is against you.
2) Proven Results
3) We are known for our passion and fight. Every time we win a case dismissal or a reduction in client charges, we have proven that we can do it again.
4) 24 Hours Availability
5) Call us 24/7 to get a criminal defense attorney in Covington. We offer free consultations and all legal advice.